- Inquirist's Cookbook by Think Thank Thunk: Shawn's rough and ready guide to creating inquiry based learning.
- What value Khan? by Angles of Reflection: A look at why khanacademy is still useful and powerful (even though its a bit rubbish).
- Coding IS a super(edu)power by Gealgerobophysiculus: Another edu-blogger takes to coding to create the exact tools they need.
- Being an SBG teacher in a non-SBG world by Continuous Everywhere But Differentiable Nowhere.
- If you like learning, could I recommend analytics? by e-Literate: Great read which explains clearly why you cannot apply similar analytics systems in education as are applied in online shopping.
- Foil Prank by Yummy Math: Lovely little lesson about surface area.
Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Great Posts of March
Labels: great posts