Powerpoint file Worksheet
- Prompt to discussions about the difference between large numbers and infinity
- A proof that 1=0 using infinity
- Modified Zeno's paradox
- Fractal-like behaviour in nature and its uses
- Puzzles using infinitely nested shapes
- Introduction to the concept of calculus and some of its uses
- Links to (excellent) videos about infinity
P.S. There are notes inserted in the slide-comment section of the powerpoint that explain how I presented it.
P.P.S. The speed slide refers to this distance-time graph creator, which I used to briefly introduce the concept of Calculus.
P.P.P.S. There are so many links at the end because there were so many topics I didn't have time for (Different types of infinity, Infinite/fractal dimensional space, etc.)